Monday, July 05, 2004

hello world !

I remember this as the first program I wrote when I was learning C ... anyways welcome to my daily digest ... wondering about the name of my blospot ... initially looked for something simple like pd.blogspot.com or pds.blogspot.com but was surprised that most common names have already been occupied by people ... so finally settled onto dcube.blogspot.com ... btw that's what most of my friends call me here at ann arbor .. dcube being the abbreviation for Dr. Dr. Dixit ... the 2 Dr.'s indicating that i'll be graduating ( dunno when ! ) with a joint doctorate degree in mechanical engg. and scientific computing from the univ. of michigan, ann arbor ... hope you have a great time at my blog !

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy, I liked your blog it was very nice. I liked the air show part very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home