Wednesday, August 04, 2004

time to travel ... yipeeeeeeeee !!!

sorry for not updating my blog for a long time ... actually it's entirely my fault .. the lazy bum that I am ... don't even update my blog even if i'm staring into my computer for the whole day ... so here i am putting up a post before chinar leaves a comment to change my blog title to parag's monthly digest :)... thought i'd write abt something interesting ... and what could be better than talking about trips and drives ... i've been touring the US ever since i came here at such a pace that i'd probably deserve an extra degree in tourism or something :) ... and would i need to add that i just love driving ... thinking back my first trip here was to chicago in oct 01 when my roomate lalith had just gotten his license ... but it was the trip to Madison, Wisconsin in the winter break where i actually learnt to drive ... then got my driving license in march 02 and after that there has been no looking back ... just the other day i was counting the number of states i've visited till now ... and it's a whooping 24 !! ... i've been maintaining a travel log which lists all the places that i've been to with details of the car i drove and the miles i logged ... haven't had a chance to put it up till now so thought why not now ... so here's the link

update : was working on the link to put up here but it's taking quite a while as i'm also uploading pictures for each trip i took ... so please be patient and i'll put it up as soon as it's ready !

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger chinar said...

hey dcube, looking forward to ur travelogue!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home